Graduate Opportunities: Occupational Therapists
Morwell, Frankston, Craigieburn & Heidelberg
- Mobile workforce with offices located in Morwell, Frankston, Craigieburn & Heidelberg
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging - additional $16K tax free
- Ongoing personal and professional career development opportunities
We are excited to extend our workforce to graduate Occupational Therapists seeking to establish their career in childhood intervention services.
Work with an organisation at the forefront of the industry providing excellence in practice. As a graduate you will be provided with the training, support and exposure to a range of clinical practices and clients as a part of your transdisciplinary team.
About Our Organisation
Noah's Ark is an innovative, not-for-profit community organisation. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs. Funded by the NDIS we provide specialist support services through our Key Worker model, placing children and families at the centre of all the work we do.
We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
At Noah's Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their goals.
About the role
We have a several full time positions available for a motivated and pro-active Occupational Therapist to work as part of a team of allied health professionals in the Northern, Southern and Gippsland regions of Melbourne.
As a Key Worker your role will focus on and develop your skills in:
- Building relationships and coaching clients face to face to provide short and long term intervention strategies to facilitate child development.
- Liaising and collaborating as a transdisciplinary team member to develop and implement support plans.
- Providing clinical support by expanding on area of expertise to children aged 0-12 and their families.
- Contributing to continuous improvement and providing high quality service.
Noah's Ark also prides itself on offering its employees opportunities for career progression through structured supervision, mentoring and coaching, staff forums, seminars and ongoing training. We also enjoy a bit of fun at the same time!
- Passionate and determined to make a difference.
- Collaborative, holistic and family focused.
- Goal orientated, independently manages case load and meets set targets.
- Adaptable and resilient to change.
Our benefits include
- Above award wages and conditions (17.5% leave loading)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary packaging options
- Above mileage reimbursement
- Supportive leadership, structured mentoring and supervision
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Award (overseas training opportunities)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
To view the position description click on the link below:
Click here for Level 1 Position Description
Application closing date - Sunday 8 December 2019
For enquiries please contact Jenny Howell, Operations Manager on 0438 866 197
Successful applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check.