Occupational or Physiotherapists (Heidelberg)
- Mobile workforce with office located in Heidelberg
- Competitive salary with generous salary packaging - additional $16K tax free
- Flexible, family friendly work culture offering work-life balance
Noah's Ark is an innovative, not-for-profit community organisation. Our purpose is to build better futures for children with disabilities and additional needs. Funded by the NDIS we provide specialist support services through our Key Worker model, placing children and families at the centre of the work we do.
We employ more than 350 staff and deliver services to more than 3500 families across Victoria, the ACT and New South Wales.
At Noah's Ark we are committed to a positive working environment to ensure all of our staff feel supported, valued and are able to achieve their goals.
About the role
We have a 12 month fixed term, full-time position for an experienced, motivated and pro-active Occupational or Physiotherapist to work as part of a team of allied health professionals in the inner northern Melbourne area with office based in Heidelberg.
Graduates applicants are welcome to apply and part-time will be considered (min 0.6EFT).
As a Key Worker your role will focus on:
- Building relationships and coaching clients face to face to provide short and long term strategies to facilitate child development.
- Liaising and collaborating as a transdisciplinary team member to develop and implement comprehensive support plans.
- Providing direct clinical support interventions by expanding on area of expertise to children (ages 0-12) and their families.
- Contributing to continuous improvement and providing high quality service.
At Noah's Ark we also pride ourselves on giving staff opportunities for career progression through structured supervision, mentoring and coaching, forums, seminars and ongoing training. We also enjoy a bit of fun at the same time!
- Passionate and determined to make a difference.
- Collaborative, holistic and family focused.
- Goal orientated, independently manages case load and meets set targets.
- Adaptable and resilient to change.
Our benefits include
- Above award wages and conditions (17.5% leave loading)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous salary packaging options
- Above mileage reimbursement
- Supportive leadership, structured mentoring and supervision
- Career breaks and study leave
- Professional development opportunities, conferences and Noah’s Ark Excellence in Practice Award (International training secondment)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation at the forefront of the industry providing excellence in practice.
To view the position description click on the link below:
Click here for Level 2 Position Description
Application closing date - Sunday 15 December 2019
For enquiries please contact Laura Madaffari, Team Leader on 0457 825 813
Successful applicants will require a current Police check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Check.